Wednesday, March 13, 2013

He Has His Moments :)

Yes I am talking about my Husband.
We have been married for almost 11 years, have had 4 beautiful children together, and he has raised my oldest son as his own. He is a hard worker and my best friend. And 90% of the time he is also the reason I want to scream and bang my head against the wall. But isn't that what husbands are for?! He is very talented and every so often he uses those talents to do something for me...ok more often than not. After all that is how he shows his love, making gifts.  
I am a total artistic mind, organized chaos. For a long time I've had yarn stock piled, stuffed everywhere I could. I really have an addiction to it.  I've tried many different ways of storing it, in plastic tubs, totes, on shelves and everything else I could think of.  Most of the time I ended up like the crow on The Secret of Nimh, completely tangled in the threads.


Well my poor Hubby has put up with this for years, and being a little OCD himself it had driven his to bang his head against a wall too!! He had enough last week, no longer could he look at my laundry baskets full of yarn. He went into the garage and a few days later had made me a beautiful masterpiece.


With great details


And plenty of room

  
No longer would I have to deal with tangled messes and buying the same yarn over and over because I was unable to find the skeins I already had. 


He even put it next to the TV, sort of an art piece


Yes crochet and Supercross...cuz thats how we roll!!!!



And my favorite part....
Theres still room for more!!!!
Thank you Loover!!! You are the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment